Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Fabulous Life of Adam and Emily

This weekend was our much anticipated trip to LA to visit Elizabeth and her boyfriend Evan. I was completely bummed when I found out this was homecomeing weekend (missed the pi phi's this weekend), but I have to say it was quite a weekend. We did pretty much two things the entire three days we were there... drink and eat.

I would love to post pics from this weekend, but as I have mentioned previously, Tyson thought that my cord was his chew toy and therefore don't know how to post them. I need Adam to help me later. Friday night - we went out in Manhattan Beach. We went to a super casual, hole-in-the-wall type place that served Fanta Shots! Yep, these are their popular shots that everyone goes there to take. Combination of Fanta and Vodka- yum! Genious! These shots were approx. the same size (maybe a little smaller) than o-bombs, so needless to say, it was a fun night. The total amount of Fanta Shot cups we counted on our table when we left was over 50. Us four did not take all 50, but still.... a lot. Elizabeth apparently was blacked out and decided she wanted to dance in her underwear that night when we got home and run around outside and knock on her neighboor's door. It was hilarious, because she is NOT like that EVER and didn't have any recollection of that 15 mins of her life the next morning.

Saturday. Hollywood night. Evan (Elizabeth's Boyfriend) is best friends with JC Chasez from N Sync. Anyone who knew me in Jr. High and High School knows I am one of the hugest NSync fans alive. I know every lyric to every song and literally used to cry at their concerts. So when I found out the plan was to stay at his house (amazing) in the Hollywood hills that night, I almost had a heart attack!!!!!!! So, this is where we spent the majority of Saturday night pre-drinking and then coming back to after the club. JC was actually really sick, so he didn't come out with us and I didn't get to see him as much as I would have liked, but I was in heaven the whole time and consistantly having to remind myself to "play it cool".

I was a little bummed, I didn't get "found" while I was there, but there is always next time! I was very excited we got to meet up with the Kelly twins on Saturday. I never get to see them and Courtney was in Denver last week and Ashley is coming for Halloween, so it was awesome saying bye to them and being like "see you in a few days!".

XOXO. Good to catch up on blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment