Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ski season is here!

So, it was freezing in Denver this weekend so Adam and I finally took the $900 plung and bought our season ski passes. We are so excited and there are already 2 slopes open (A-Basin and Loveland) and so pretty much we could go up this weekend if we wanted. That is all great and everything, but I have like 1 ski outfit. So, I am in the process of finding good deals to build up my "collection" of awesome snow bunny attire. Tonight, we are driving to look at some skis I found on craigslist. This brings me to my point....


-Do you like to have fun?


-Do you like me?


-Do you like to ski?



If you answered yes to all of the questions, I think it is time for a visit! (If you don't like to ski, that is fine... you can still visit and we can have lots of fun in the city!)


Christmas Break 2006

2 comments:

  1. My answers:
    YES
    Of course- and your husband and dog
    TOTALLY

    I want to come visit now. SO fun!!! Jimmy cannot ski, but maybe he can learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! Does skiing at Snow Creek count? Because that is the extent of my experience. Andrew has none. But, we could be good students!

    ReplyDelete