Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On my mind

Thoughts on this for anyone who might read this post:

Saturday night Adam and I were leaving the club in LA and there is a guy standing outside of it with roses. He says "a rose for the lady?" to Adam. Adam just looks at him and says "dude, we are married and when you get to that point, we are over the roses"

Excuse me??? WRONG. I think this is something we might have to discuss. My comment back to Adam was actually something along the line of "Roses get you sex" Sorry for any mothers who happen to read this... but seriously? Men- Women love little gifts no matter what. Can someone relay that to Adam please?

Other quick updates:
-Going on week 2 without a car. Should have it back by Friday. Probably one the most frustrating feelings. I got onto Adam last night about figuring out his car situation since it has been sitting in our garage for almost 6months.
-Tyson has week 2 of obedience class tonight. I will be walking 2.5 miles there and back (5miles round trip) because we don't have a car. But I love class!! It is sooooo cute and he did a really good job last week. (he acts like a perfect angel for the instructor... she even commented to me "wow- does he already know this stuff?") Ummm... NO, not at all and he does not act this good at home.

Anyways, Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment