Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You know it's a good day when...

We had scheduled to take my car into the shop at 8am and when we tried to leave neither Adam's or my car would start this morning.... oh yes, you heard right. NEITHER car would start. (we got mine started- Adam's is still sitting in the same place it has been the past few months). I get back home and settled into my office and there is a freaking bee on the ceiling in my office. (PS- Bees love to sting me). So I finally took care of it- which I am very proud of myself about.

Pretty average morning and early afternoon, until the car place calls and it is going to cost $1000 to fix - lovely. Oh! and Tyson is tall enough to put his paws up on the counter and he just got the stick of butter off of it and finished it off. Yummy! (yesterday I walked into my office and he was standing on top of my desk licking my cup of coffee.)

I have hilarious pictures of Tyson from yesterday, but did I mention that he chewed through the cord that uploads my pictures to the computer?

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment