Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

I love American Airlines

Not really. Last Wednesday was such a cluster of a day, it still annoys me to think about it. You all know my car situation, so last week's work trip was slightly difficult to pull off at 4am.

Summary of the day:
-Wake up at 4am, put on a suit for the day
-Blizzard in Denver
-Have to take a cab (since I don't have a car) to the airport... cab is late picking me up
-Cab fair -$75
-The slowest cab driver EVER on the face of the planet when it comes to paying with a credit card
-3-5 mins past the American Airlines 45 minutes cut off for checking bags.
-Plead my case (I cannot carry on because have packed for almost a week worth of travels)
-The rude lady will not let me check my bag and insists it will have to go on a later flight
-Land at DFW airport- get rental car and go to work all day
-Finish work, drive BACK up to DFW to get bag
-(Have a mentioned yet that I haven't even eaten yet today? It is approx. 5pm by now- seriously, not one thing yet)
-I am starving, annoyed and sooooooo tired
-It has been pouring down rain in Ft. Worth all day
-Finally get to hotel, order a whole pizza for myself
-Internet and cable won't work because they have dish network and since it is horrible weather, can't find the satellite.
-Sit there... waiting... for the pizza.... nothing to do at this point
-Pizza comes... eat two pieces... find a hair on it.... and throw the rest away.

What a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment