Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chaos

Chaos is what I feel describes my life right now. I have been a traveling fool and have not really had to time to do anything besides work and think about work recently. Today, I woke up extrememly tired and stressed. Tired because I could not sleep last week for some reason and stressed, because I landed at 11pm on Friday night and am leaving on a 7:30am flight tomorrow (Monday) which means laundry, bills, QT time with Adam and Tyson, etc. just are a few of the several things I want to get accomplished before leaving again. On top of that, until a few minutes ago, I was not sure where I was going to be after tomorrow. Meaning, I am going to Atlanta on Monday and Tuesday and had a flight to Ft. Launderdale on Tuesday scheduled, but last minute- change of plans- now I am going back to Boston. I actually REALLY like this new position. When I am there, going on appointments it is soooo much better than what I was doing before. It will just be a juggling act until I get my life stabilized for the next few weeks.

Last week, Greg and I went to New Haven, CT for an appointment. New Haven is home to the University of Yale and we stayed at the Omni on campus and were surrounded by Yale folk. I loved New Haven... such a cool city. Anyways, I couldn't decide if I felt dumb or smart the whole time. Dumb because I knew everyone I was surrounded with went to Yale, but smarter because I am young enough for people to assume I was going to Yale :) which I let them believe. Ha! ANNNDD I could NOT stop thinking about Blair Waldorf the whole time for all you Gossip Girl fans. Remember how badly she wanted to go there?! Anyways....
Lastly, where do you all buy your work suits? I went to Express today to buy a new one, but need a few more. Any suggestions? Yes, I need tons of them as this is what I am supposed to wear and I only have like 2 or 3 that I kinda like. Probably need closer to 6.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Banana has cute suits - try there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Em!! So sorry to hear about all your chaos and then I saw on FB that you missed your flight this morning :( Hope the rest of your week goes better!!!

    ReplyDelete