Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Do you Priceline?

I have a feeling this blog is going to lean towards my thoughts, stories and experiences of my travels. As my last one indicated, I am learning a lot to say the least.

Anways... do you Priceline when you travel? If not, you should and here is why.
Tonight, I am staying in a 4 star hotel, in Atlanta, GA for $70 dollars. The retail price I would guess is roughly $130.
Tomorrow-Friday, I am staying in the trendies part of Boston, in a 4 Star for $110/night. Retail at this place is probably right around $200/night.

I will teach you the trick of the trade if you need me to... but serisously?!

2 comments:

  1. And, obviously we are using this for San Fran. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only Priceline. Captain Kirk/William Shatner always uses his ass kicking to chop down those prices (that may be the best part).

    ReplyDelete