Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Red Lobster- the dinner of champions

Adam and I are starting to have a 'date night' once a week. This is a night where we actually go out and do something together rather than sitting on our couch and watching TV. Last night was our first date night... Adam has tons of gift cards from years of stocking stuffers, so we found one to Red Lobster and decided to try it out since we both had never been there.
I can sum up the experience with this statement that was made my Adam while exiting the restaurant
"I wish we would have stayed home and argued all night, rather than eating there"

No, we weren't ever in an argument yesterday, but both of us agreed that Red Lobster was no good. Adam had a horrible stomach ache when we left and kept saying how he regretted eating there. So, sorry Red Lobster in Littleton, CO.... you suck!

On a different note K-State played amazing last night! Go cats!

On a serious note, please say a prayer for our Pi Phi house Mom, who we love dearly. She is in the hospital and it is not looking good.

1 comments:

  1. I have a gift certificate there that I have been dying to use. I LOVE RED LOBSTER.

    2 words...Cheesy Biscuits

    ReplyDelete