Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Before I traveled....

Before I traveled 24/7, I used to:

- Eat organic, now I eat room service and Dunkin Donuts
- Work out (sometimes) and now I definitely don't work out
- Enjoy happy hours with friends, now I drink alone in my hotel room
- Hang out with Adam and Tyson, now I talk to them over the phone instead
- Never know artists and titles of songs, now I know every top 40 hit and can sing EVERY word to them and I actually know who sings them and the titles.. I am in the car all the time
- I used to work from home and never drive, now I know Massachusetts road more than Colorado's
- I used to love the weekends, now I LIVE for them
- I did not get stressed out about work, now I have constant knots in my back, heart burn, head aches, and this annoying cramp in my right shoulder, which I only get when I am extremely stressed
- Never cuss, now I am turning into a potty mouth
- Didn't want to get pregnant, now I think when I am knocked up I can stay at home.... hmmmm...


Get the point?! My life is challenging these days.. ..one day at time....Deep breaths... hee hee hoooo..... hee hee hooo.....

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the baby bug?? It does seem like a nice alternative. :) Maybe you should try yoga in your hotel room?

    ReplyDelete