Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

C.S.I.

Neil and Pauline update for all my readers. So, if you aren't up to date on our current living situation click here to familiarize yourself before continuing on with this one.

Pauline is still here and actually I have to admit that she is really, really nice (a little trashy) but nice and Tyson LOVES her. Well, what happened last night, was the third time since she has been here and by-far the worst.....
Neil and her drank during the day yesterday. Sometime between 9-10pm at night, we start hearing yelling. Like drunk, mean, MEAN yelling at each other. I kid you not, this went into the wee hours of the morning. We could hear things breaking, doors slamming, etc. It would wear off and I could fall back asleep thinking they have finally fallin asleep, only to be woken up again by another round of screaming. It was so bad. Here were my thoughts.

1) Should I call the police?
Pros: if he is hitting her or vise-versa, this would be good.
Cons: if it is just a drunk screaming match, I don't want to make enemies with people who share the same roof as us

2) Am I going to wake up to a crime scene? (yes, this is how bad it was... I didn't know if one was going to kill the other or not)
Pros: no pros to this situation
Cons: besides the obvious, i would feel terrible about not calling the police and I wouldn't want to become a suspect (I have been reading too many Jodi Picoult books).

3) Can the neighbors hear and if so, do they assume it is Adam and I?
Pros: I hope the neighbors can hear, so someone will call the police
Cons: If the neighbors can hear, are they assuming it is Adam and I? That would be really embarrassing. But likely they would assume that because Neil and Pauline use the back door, so nobody really sees them like they do Adam and I.

Needless to say, this always happens when Adam has to open the gym at 4:30am (poor guy). But he said the first thing he did when he got there was look on Craigslist for new places to live. I was fully on board with this until I got to thinking. It is really unfair for us to be the ones to move, when we were perfectly happy with the house and then a girl who is not on the lease, who is a live-in girlfriend on 6 wks now is going to drive us out? I mean, we are good renters and I don't think our Landlord would want to lose us... just sayin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment