Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Writers Block

I love to update my blog, but I have writer's block! I can attribute my writer's block to a few causes, not sure if any of them ARE the cause, but just speculation.
1) This new position has made me stress out more than anything ever has in the past. I continually have a nervous feeling or one of complete disdain for what I have gotten myself into (this position is really, really hard- but I can do it)
2) I am always tired from traveling
3) I have no time to mentally document when things happen anymore- which most of the time, lead to blog stories!
Ugghhh..

So, I am trying to dig deep into my creative-ness and tell you a few mini-stories.
1) I was driving over a huge bridge today and one of the signs said "No Jumping". It made me chuckle to myself... hopefully that will stop any future suicides.
2) One of my meetings this morning is where Abigail Adams was born. Who is she? I am going to research that later.
3) The Bruns/Carter wedding was so much fun this weekend! It was incredible to see everyone. Brittany and Jimmy did a fantastic job and looked amazing and the DJ was excellent, which in my opinion, can make or break a reception! Yay for love and wedding season!
4) Oh... probably the biggest news of the weekend was Adam actually said he want to move back to KC eventually. This was huge news because I thought we were going to be Deverites forever more. It won't happen anytime soon, but I am glad we are on the same page because I think I want to move back eventually too.

That's all. Maybe something phenomenal will happen tomorrow that will spice up my brain again!
Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment