Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Creepy

I am back in Denver (yay!!)! Last night, Adam and I were talking to our downstairs neighbor. While we were gone our Landlord showed our house, since we are moving out at the end of June. We were asking our basement neighbor (Neil) if it got rented and he was filling us in on everything. Then, he told us he had some gossip for us! I do love gossip..... so here it is:

Our neighbors to the right of us- moved in just over a year ago. They are a little strange, but overall nice people that we haven't had much interaction with. Anyways, our Landlord said that he was REALLY close with the people who lived there before. Almost like family. They were an old couple and the man died a few years ago. Where did they bury the old man???? IN THE BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the people that live there now..... don't know it (this could be a law suit if they ever found out, by the way)!

Now everytime I look into their yard, I am going to be figuring our where the body is. And I am pretty sure every single creak or sound- I will denote to the ghost's doing.

Hmmm.... not sure how I feel about this news :)

1 comments:

  1. Hopefully there is not a flood anytime soon that will bring the body up. Very creepy indeed. BTW, I am excited you guys will still be in Denver when I am there in August. It will be just like the good ol' days.

    ReplyDelete