Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Griffin Update!

Hey all, so I know I have been sort of ambiguous about our plans and where we are living. Lets just say, that our plans kind of fell through when my parents were less than thrilled to have us stay with them :) Which is fine, I guess.

Basically we are going to stay in Denver. We are staying in our current house until the end of June and have been looking at apartments like crazy. We want to more than cut our rent in half (from $1300/mo to $600/mo)- so I am going to be honest, our new place is NOT going to be nice. In fact, I almost cried yesterday when we went into some of the options. But it will only be a year and will give us the chance to save like crazy. Adam has been interviewing for SALARIED positions and if he gets one of them, I will cry out of excitement. We are very serious about BumblePost and are ready to make some major changes in our lives to be able to try this business out. Speaking of, by the end of the this week, we should have our logo!! I will share as soon as we finanlize it. And I think we MAY have found a web designer.... so things are starting to move along. We are still shooting for August, but won't branch out anything until it is ready (and I have a feeling it will be Octoberish).

Lastly, it was Tyson's 1st birthday on 5/31!!! I feel like the deadbeat mother because both Brittany Carter and Ali Moore did special blogs in honor of their pup's B-days.... Here are a few current pictures of our handsome man (and his face is scuffed up right now, he got his face bitten by another dog a week ago)....... :(




3 comments:

  1. Now it is my turn to comment! Tyson is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty puppy! Happy birthday to Tyson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmm.....i dedicate an entire blog on my dogs?? how was I left out here?

    ReplyDelete