Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Transistional Post

We are moving into our new place tomorrow- yeah! But.... I am in Florida, which means Adam is at home and left with the rest of the packing, picking up the Uhaul, loading everything up, cleaning, turning in the keys, etc. I feel horrible for him, because we have a lot of crap. I am flying in late tonight and will help him unload everything tomorrow. But still- I definitely wish I could be there to help out and supervise to make sure that he does scratch or break our beloved bedroom furniture (hint, hint if you are reading this, Adam).

Stay tuned for the outcome of my painting project I did last weekend- I am very proud. Not to pat my own back... but I can be really creative. haha... no really. And I have some great stories from last night in Tampa that involve: wine, a nice restaurant, a live lobster and a few soccer moms. I just need to get the pictures emailed to me so I can post.

Think of this post as a transitional post... a post to tell you I swear I am going to post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment