Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Get me to Denver!!!!!

My next post will be about our 1 year trip that officially ended today when I dropped Adam off at the airport. But instead of leaving with him, I am still here in Florida- stressed out beyond my regular stressed out level and I cannot wait to get back to Denver! Officially, have been gone for about 3 weeks (I don't count my 12 hour trip home last week to unpack and repack) and I miss Tyson sooooo much. He probably doesn't know where I have been and this makes me really sad.
But lets just say that life hasn't been rough, I mean, I have had a few incredible weekends. Starting with New Orleans for Erica's bach party! These pictures are all off of facebook because I forgot my camera this weekend. And Brittany did this same post.... so I will summarize:



Day 1:
Pool
Lingerie Shower (my friends are soooo creative!!!)


Dinner
Party on Bourbon St.

Day 2:
Breakfast
Hotel Bar
Walking the streets on NOLA
Pool time
Dinner
Party time


Loved this weekend. It was much needed on my end and it is so great to celebrate a friend that is always doing nice things for everyone. Good to change it up and show Erica how much we love her :)
After New Orleans, I flew back to Denver to pack and repack and then flew to Florida, where I worked for a day and then picked Adam up for our anniversary trip! More to come on this... although, we did not do a good job of taking pictures. Anyways, after all my travels, I have been day dreaming about Denver. The nice weather that is not humid, my bed, Tyson, Wash Park, etc. And I don't think we are moving back to KC anymore... unless something changes in the next few weeks. But at this point we are just moving into a cheaper place in Denver and are going to make things work out. So, it will be busy trying to find a place to live and moving!!! Our life is crazy sometimes and this is one of those times...
Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment