Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Hodge Podge, I want to make some Christmas fudge

- How do they come up with the words you have to type in for security purposes, like when you post a comment on blogger? Lora Yoakum swears she got "penis" once.
- Adam likes to molest Tyson. Please see pic below.

- I caught Tyson carrying around wrapped Christmas presents in his mouth this morning.

- In the words of Natalie Otto "Elf Yourself has made the Holidays so much more jolly!!!"
No kidding! If you want me to make one, I will. I am the Elf Yourself champ and have made probably 15 different ones since Monday.

- Can't wait for Christmas

- Tyson's hind legs won't heal!!! I have been playing doctor all week and have been trying to keep the stitches intact. Poor guy- but he won't stop licking them! With his cone on, he can still reach his hind legs. Ughh. His wee wee looks great, though, and is healing up very nicely.

- My husband is a really hard worker

- Jersey Shore is the best TV show on right now. Thursday nights at 8pm (Denver time)

- "How cute are these boots!" best GAP commercial ever

- I hate it when my big, big boss calls me. I get really nervous to talk to him sometimes

- This is what you call procrastination..... :)



1 comments: