Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

**Tyson** Our one and only...

The other day I literally was thinking that I would be OK with my life if we just had Tyson be our only son and dressed him up in clothes and pretended like he was a human. That is how much I love him. I was even day dreaming about his first day at school when we show up and the teacher is like- that is a dog... and we are like, what are you talking about, this is our son!

I know, I am weird.

Here are a few updates:

-Tyson was really jealous of the Moore's dog, Franklin, so we had to get him a purple collar as well. He loves it.
-His new favorite past time is trying to eat the ornaments on our tree. So far he has gotten one of the gold snowflakes and broken the strand of pearls. I am was not too happy about that.
-He still thinks getting on top of the kitchen table is fun. Since I have gotten a new centerpiece for the Holiday season, I have caught him up on there twice chewing on the beads... head covered in sparkles.
-He is getting neutered this month, but please don't tell him this. He is getting so big! Weighed in this morning at 48.5lbs!

Dogs are so funny... how this is comfortable? I don't know...




Doesn't this make you want to go snuggle with him?
He is very handsome and he knows it.

1 comments: