Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Little Humble Abode

Here are a few quick pics from our house. Our living room, kitchen and office. I need to take pics of our bedroom because it is the cutest room in our house. But that will have to be another time.

This is our living room. There are a few eye sores (the cords off the TV) but we couldn't mount because we rent. Thanks to Greg for our awesome TV :) Oh! And we actually have an accent wall that is painted, but you can't see it in this pic.


View from the front door when you walk in. I took these last week, but now we have a new rug in the living room. This one has been moved to the office.



Office! This looks WAYY different now. So much better. We hate the white walls in this room, but there is not much we can do about it. :) My desk is on the right (which is the cute one if you saw it) and Adam's is on the left.

And Tyson... doing what he loves to do. Sit at my desk. Adam and I really have a theory that he thinks he is human. Too bad he can't do my work for me too.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics especially the one of Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I took almost the same picture of Franklin sitting at my desk this week, too! I'll have to get it posted this weekend.

    ReplyDelete