Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Calling all advice givers...

Adam and I have been on a money saving spree and are doing a great job at it, as far as I can tell!! But the ONE thing we absolutely cannot get under control, is our grocery store visits.... I mean, like if we spend under $100 dollars on a trip to the store, we do a little happy dance on the way out. I was looking at past trips to the store and was appalled at the amounts we are spending there... (like bad..... $160, $130, last nights was $140). I mean, holy cow.

What do you all do to keep yourselves organized and under control at the stores? I admit, we do mainly shop at Whole Foods, but usually only sales items (and we hardly ever buy meat). We have tried Safeway and are still at about the same amount per trip.

Any advice as to what works with you and your family, please share! I am open to all and every tid bit you can give me! Please and thank you....

PS- no, we do not have an Aldi here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with coupons - check out Hip2Save.com, she has lots of money saving advice and tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you make a list and plan out your meals for the week?

    ReplyDelete