Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

no plans for me

Its been a whole week since I have posted and I am a-ok with that. Our lives have been soooo fun but busy this summer/fall that this weekend is the first weekend since June that we don't have anything planned! Can you believe that?! We have been gone or had people in town every single weekend and I literally cannot wait to do absolutely nothing this weekend. I need to relax and get some good time in with Adam and Tyson..... After this weekend, we are non-stop again through the Holidays. Can you believe 2010 is winding down? Where did the year go?

I am in Boston until tomorrow and I think everyone should put on their bucket list a trip up here in the fall. I always heard their fall foliage was amazing and the rumors have proved to be true. I have a few free hours tomorrow and I might do my own personal fall foliage tour around the area...we will see. Perfect romantic weekend would be B&B's + Fall + New England. Just throwin it out there for someone looking for vacation ideas (I am full of them).

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment