Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Slacker...

I have been a slacker in the blogging world, but that is purely because was out of town for about a week, then came back to people in town and a wedding. I am FINALLY able to catch up!.

Last weekend, Adam, Tyson and I drove back to Manhattan for the KSU game. I am sure you all saw the crazy weather pictures, but here are a few I took on my camera. It was literally the craziest sky I have ever seen! It was so fun to be back in Manhattan. I. love. KSU.






After the game, I drove to KC with my family because I had to be in KC for work Sunday- Tuesday. I loved seeing some people and getting to spend some QT time with my fam. On Wednesday morning, I had a 6am flight with Greg to head to Cali for some meetings. I am obsessed with San Fransisco. I could live there and am so excited to go there for vacation in a few weeks. I literally left my heart in San Fransisco...
If you look closely, the Golden Gate bridge is in this picture... the fog is crazy in SF


1 comments: