Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A New Me

Remember when I mentioned that Adam and I were doing a photo shoot for a new gym here in Denver? The gym is a Cross Fit gym and the shoot was actually really fun, not intimidating and relaxed.

Not sure which of you know what cross fit is- probably some yes and some no- it is pretty much a new almost "movement". You don't use a machine like you would at a regular gym, but everything is using your own body weight (sit ups, squats, medicine balls, free weights, rings, etc). It kinda reminds me of Yoga in the aspect that people get obsessed and it can be almost cult-like. The two trainers at this gym have the best bodies I have ever seen in real life. Not kidding.

Well, I think I am obsessed. I have done two workouts so far with Cross Fit and they have both been some of the hardest workouts of my life. I am pushed more than I have been pushed in a LONG time. And to top it all off... it is REALLY fun. It reminds me of my gymnastics days.

Anyways, if anyone wants to see some of the pictures from the other week.... here is their site:
www.crossfitlodo.com

Our payment for the pictures was 1 month free... so Adam and I are taking full advantage of this because the memberships are crazy expensive. Maybe next time you see me, I will be ripped out of my mind... haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment