Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Its a great day in the neighborhood!

This is a fabulous day for several reasons... pitty that I woke up pretty grumpy. I have officially pushed my bad-mood aside and am taking a moment to be thankful and share with you all why this is a great day for the Griffins

1) KSU Football. Do I need to explain further?? I was so happy last night and the joy has carried into my morning.

2) It's Friday!

3) My sweet husband surprised me with a "just because" massage. It is at noon today and I really actually need it. My back has been so tight recently (more to come on how he scored this massage at a later date... you guys with LOVE this story)

4) Nick and Maddie get here at 3 today and we are heading up to the mountains for the weekend!

5) Today, the Griffins are officially out of DEBT!!!!!!!! I know that this is really personal and probably something I shouldn't spread to the world, but we have $0.00 on ALL of our credit cards. I pretty much want to shout it at the top of my lungs right now. And I am buying champagne on the way home from my massage to share with the hubs sometime today! Lets just say, we didn't have a ton, but enough that it was a burden on our finances. And now we can seriously, seriously save up some money for a HOUSE. I can't even describe to you all in words my feelings.

6) We are about to have a new neighbor! Phil Mann is moving into our complex. Just pure awesomeness (minus the fact that his is a WHOLE lot nicer for the same price.... hmmm...)

I think this pretty much sums things up. Now, the only downer?! It is not really a downer, per say.... but one of the girls we knew in Dallas has moved to Denver to open up her own CrossFit gym. She needed models for her advertisements and the photo shoot is this afternoon. She asked Adam and I to be a part of this and of course Adam said yes.... I am just REALLY not excited for this. The last time she saw me, I was in GREAT shape (it was pre-wedding workout mode). She is probably assuming I still look like that and I am just a little embarrassed to show up with my current softness. I hope she is nice and puts me in the back.... or just accidentally crops me out of the photos. I have been trying to think of ways to get out of these all day.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

  1. Congrats Em and Adam on everything! Don't but too much champagne tonight on the credit card! haha! Big steps coming up in the Griffin world. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete