Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Patience...

I feel like I am having a very difficult time with wanting things I can't have right now... like, I day-dream about our first house and how I will decorate it. I seriously cannot wait, but I have to!! The even worse thing is, Adam is right there with me. In fact, I have been the voice of reason recently. It is a such a curse right now that Adam has his real-estate license because we are continually looking up houses online!! I won't hardly look at them, because the last thing I want to do is fall in love with a house right now.

I keep telling myself that patience is key and good things come to those that wait. Besides, Adam and I have financial goals to achieve before we take the leap into home ownership... but still, there are days when I literally can't wait to be a homeowner!

In addition, our whole saving-money, creating a business mode is overflowing into my life in other areas such as shopping (haven't done that in forever), eating out (we fail miserably at this most times, but now I feel guilty when we do go out), etc.

Speaking of our business, that is another thing that is making me extremely inpatient!! I just want to get BumblePost up and running ASAP! Working with a developer is so frustrating, because we have to wait for them to develop it- duh. We are still shooting for end of November 2010 and have a conference call tonight, so should get some more details. Such a scary, fun thing.

I also want another dog, I want new furniture, I want to be able to decorate for the Holidays, I want to plan parties and vacations for a living and I want to possibly go back to school (thinking about this...)

I want, I want, I want!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment