Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Ambiguous Post

Trying to kill time while I am manning the booth at this show. I have been checking facebook, email, and such. I have a point to make.
I HATE the ambiguous facebook status updates. For instance: (these are all actual status updates)

I can't believe that just happened!!!
Nothing is better than this....
I don't even know what to say
Is...
OMG! OMG! OMG!
Can't tell you what I just experienced
You are NOT going to believe this!

You get the point. I can't stand when people do this. Take advice from John Mayor and "Say what you need to say". But don't post something that makes no sense to anybody else. I find myself making up stories about what they are talking about and it drives me nuts.

With this all being said, I have a confession to make. On January 24th- I posted this status update:
Emily Otto Griffin Is so unbelievably annoyed.
I am a hypocrite and I knew this fact as soon as I posted it. I bet I left my wonderful world of facebook friends wondering... what is Emily Griffin so annoyed about? Here is my commitment to you. I will not post another ambiguous post as long as I am a member of facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment