Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Take a trip down memory lane

I am supposed to be working, but am procrastinating on building a spreadsheet and so decided to look at all my old photo albums on facebook. All I can say is WOW. We had a good time in college. I was laughing out loud at so many of the pictures and remembering stories. Here are a few of my favs that I found:

This is a night in KC. This is how it started... the next pic is how is ended


Yes, this is the always classy, Vanessa Gower Calcara, who at the time was Pi Phi President. Sorry, Vaness... had to post this.

Best Halloween costumes ever!



My 21st!

Not sure what night this is... we all look pretty awesome, though.

One of the best vacations! Cruise jr. year.
"I'm in love with a stipper..."
No words
Oh Brittany.

P Party!
Acapulco

Chicago trip- September of Senior year.
Best Derby Days Dance ever created and performed. (not that I am biased)


Moral of the story- I miss college and we keep talking about a yearly Pi Phi vacation. I think 2011 is THE year to make this happen. I will be the planner. Start saving!

6 comments:

  1. So weird I was looking through college pictures yesterday and got really happy/sad!!Seriously we had the best time and no one else can even compare to all of our four years together!! I second the 2011 trip! We could all rent a condo in Cabo or somewhere like that, my roommate is doing that with her High school friends and it is pretty cheap! Anyways we will discuss later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so first of all…let's talk about picture number 2. I was looking for something in my purse!!! Secondly, count me in. Cabo sounds like an AMAZING idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok- this post is amazing. I miss college and all our fun time :) And seeing everyone in the smoker!

    Also- check out my blog for an "award" I left you because of your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to study at Panera and instead looking at blogs laughing out loud. We are soo cool/hilarious/awesome. Maybe there will be a wedding on a tropical beach sometime in 2011 for us all to attend...who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominate you Court!!! 2011 Seacat destination wedding??

    ReplyDelete