Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Peanut Butter! ~A guest blogging appearance from Adam

Hello Emily's friends and followers! I would like to let you all in on my latest creation, Feed the Need peanut butter. I won't go into the "Feed the Need" part right now, but I will show you the final product. Anyone who knows me knows that I am addicted to peanut butter. As in, go through a jar in a day and never get sick of it type addicted. Well, this weekend when Emily and I were in Golden, I bought a 100+ year old grain mill at an antique store.

I bought this because I had read somewhere that you can make peanut butter in one of these guys. So, for $14 my Feed the Need mission began. Today, I went to the grocery store and bought bulk peanuts and some locally made honey. Step 1 - into the grain mill.


Step 2 - fold in the honey and sea salt. Step 3 - put in food processor with a little oil. Pulse, and voila...


I am arguably the biggest peanut butter fan in the lower 48, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is some of the best peanut butter on the planet. I will soon be bottling and labeling this. If you are nice to me, I will mail you some. The Feed the Need mission has begun... Love, Emily's Lesser Half

1 comments: