Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

I take it back... I don't want to go back to school

So, as mentioned in a previous post, in order to possibly be in a new, better role with my company - I am supposed to put together a 90 Day plan.

I have thought about going to law school recently or even thought about just going to get a masters or something. I can tell you one thing for sure. I forgot how much I dislike doing projects. This 90 Day Plan feels just like a school project I was assigned with little guidance. Remember being in these situations in college? The ones where you had no idea what the teacher really wanted from you?

Well yes ladies and gentleman. I have done just as much as I can think to do on this and it doesn't seem as detailed or formal as I imagined it prior to starting this plan. So we will see... I have until Sunday night to "turn it in".

0 comments:

Post a Comment