Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Approx. Breakdown of my typical week

Airport/Airplane time: 15 hours/wk
Avg. nights in a hotel: 3-4
Avg. nights in Denver: 3-4

I literally don't feel like I have a home. Of course, home is where Adam and Tyson are, but if I was single I would be a bonifide nomad. This sucks , I am not going to lie.

Anyways, enough of the pity party today. I allow myself 1 hour per day to have a hissy fit with myself, then I force myself to snap out of it and realize that there are several people today without jobs and I am truly blessed to have a paycheck every other Friday.

Moving on, I want to formally apologize for my current blog post that have been semi-boring, lacking pizazz. I have NO creativity these days for some reason. (Probably because all of it is being poured into BumblePost.com right now- we have been busy bees!!!).

That is all for now, Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment