Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Get a clue, Emily!

Clue #1:
My jeans don't really fit anymore

Clue #2:
A lot of my shirts are annoyingly tighter than they have ever been...

Clue #3:
My shoes are too small!!!!!!!!!! Almost all of them.

Clue #4:
I feel "soft" to the touch


Conclusion:

I think I am really out of shape. Like the most out of shape I have ever been! This traveling is really catching up with me/processed food/eating out every meal/never working out. And I just came to this serious realization this week... ummm....

I must start working out again! When I get back this weekend, I am planning on buying some new running shoes/work out clothes and hopefully this will motivate me some! The major problem is I have no schedule and I am not going to join a gym, considering I am only in Denver a few days a week. So, Adam, just to tell you before hand. I am going to shopping this weekend and am making a committment to TRY to work out, or at least eat healthier until I can figure out my life... yikes!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. "soft to the touch"- I laughed SO hard. You are special, hence why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, working out and traveling all week is SOOOO hard. I know exactly how you feel. I found the best thing that I could do when I was traveling was to just really watch what I ate when I went to dinner because that's the only thing you have semi-control over. No control over your schedule or time really....so that was where I focused. I tried to work out in the morning, but with the late nights--it wasn't that successful. I did start doing 20 min Turbo Jam sessions in my hotel room...I'm sure the sleeping people in the room below me loved that. Let me know if you want to borrow a copy of that DVD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete