Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm not too proud

Why am I not too proud? Well, as you all know- I have been traveling like insane amounts and not been liking it. So about 2 weeks ago, I got "talked" to by my manager about going back into inside sales.

The fact of the matter is: I was brought in for Florida "backup" and since Massachusetts is kinda a dead market for the time being... it is very expensive to keep me traveling for the company and they know it is not ideal for me anyways.

So, what the heck- I will get demoted. Stay home. And get to keep my same pay. I am actually really excited, I am just glad I closed a few deals before the "demotion" actually happens. That way, I know I don't completely suck.....

3 comments:

  1. Emily, all I can think you are doing is sending out a big sigh of relief. Except Adam's is probably bigger. I'm excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe you are a little proud then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... maybe court, just maybe.

    ReplyDelete