Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Must Read!


"The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. This is a three book series with "The Hunger Games" as book #1. I just finished the second book "Catching Fire" and the third book "Mockingjay" was released today. I can hardly wait to go pick it up. Let's just say.... I started book 1 last week and have flown through #1 and #2 in less than a week...... I have not read this quick since the "Twilight" books and actually these are the books that Stephenie Meyer suggests on her site.
Happy reading :)

3 comments:

  1. THis has been on my list for awhile!! They are making a movie series starting obviously with the first one and I defintely want to read most of the books before that comes out!Now I must go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. done and done.
    I'm getting this over the weekend.... i've been looking for a good book!

    ReplyDelete