Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy Bees!!!


Starting a side business is a full time job in itself. I can honestly tell you that Adam, Nick and me have been working on BumblePost.com as if it was a second job. It is crazy how much time/effort this has taken but I am proud to say, we have come a long way and are VERY pumped about this and CANNOT wait to show everyone else!!! It is actually better than I imagined it and I can't wait to share it with you all.

It is amazing how quickly Adam, Nick and I figured out our strengths and weaknesses. For instance, I am WAY more creative than I thought. I have been in charge of the design process for the cards, Adam and is a visionary and Nick brings Adam's vision to reality by figuring out how the process will work and if it is feasible and good business sense.

We are hopefully (fingers crossed) going to be ready to launch in November and if this happens, I really want to have a little party in KC over Thanksgiving..... :) (Haven't told my business partners this yet.) I keep asking Adam if I can post some stuff, but he has forced me to wait.


PS- Who works with Photoshop often? If you do, please comment because I have some questions to ask you on the functionality of it.

2 comments:

  1. I work in Photoshop to edit pics...my skills are limited, but maybe I can help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for the big reveal of BumblePost!!!!

    ReplyDelete