Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Nicholas Sparks kind of day

"I think I have a problem. I only want to watch chick flicks and I want to watch every chick flick out there"- Adam Griffin

Yes, my husband LOVES chick flicks... so after this comment made on Saturday- here is a recap of our Sunday.

*****

Breakfast at Lucilles with Lora, Casey and Courtney.
Followed by the Farmers Market:
Yes, the farmers markets. I have never really taken advantage of the farmers markets offered in my previous zip codes, but Adam and I make it a weekly tradition every weekend we are in town. There is nothing better than fresh fruits and veggies, homemade cheeses and breads, and the atmosphere at these things. Right now, the prices are so ridiculously cheap! Since pretty much everything is in season right now, we get tons of fresh produce for pennies. Not to mention, that Tyson loves these things as well. There are so many dog food stands this year that he gets several treats each visit.
Although Tyson loves the markets, yesterday was a little too hot for him (and me). He spent some quality time on the kitchen floor, trying to cool off after we got home yesterday.
After we got home from the market, we watched Dear John, I cried. Then we went running, worked on BumblePost, went to church and watched The Last Song, in which, I cried again.

Great Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment