Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

I can't believe it is August already!

I feel like this year has flown by. I seriously can't believe school is starting again and Labor Day is just a few weeks away. Where does this time go?
As I think about this year, I have come to 1 conclusion. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but I need a new job. NOW.
Searching for a job is extremely difficult when I have no idea what I want to target. I keep having these great ideas that last approx. 48 hours at a time. For instance: law school, government, go back into recruiting, quit all together and take a few months rest (not a good idea), etc.

I feel like I am turning into someone who I never wanted to be and it is time to make a change! So.... if anyone has any connections in Denver- PLLEEAASSEE let me know :)

PS- we were supposed to do yoga at the Governor's mansion this morning... but the lady that invited Adam and I had a sick child- so we are rescheduling. Adam and I even bought new yoga mats for the occasion and I practiced some poses last night- ha! We were pretty excited, but I will keep you posted on this. Who knows?! Maybe the 1st lady of CO with just LOVE me and want to offer me a job :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment