Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday's Random Thoughts/Updates

1) We sold Adam's car yesterday! Yay! Craigslist is our new best friend. Listed his car at about 10:30am and had it sold and out of the garage by 5pm. (sidenote: as I am typing this Adam just put his sweaty shirt over my face because we just got back from the gym). All went smoothly until the Mexican family that didn't really speak English left with the car and Adam realized he had left his other keys on the keychain. Then he had to call them and try to explain to them what happened as he is speaking English and they are Spanish speaking..... he finally met up with them to get them back but it was a struggle to get to that point. Oh Adam.

2) I like yogurt and fruit mixed together... Adam thinks I am disgusting for liking this. Can someone tell them that is is a NORMAL thing to do?

3) Our garage has an electic opener... who knew?! All this time we thought it was broken and have been opening it manually... then our Landlord mentioned that he had gotten us a new one. We looked around and ALAS! Found the opener. This makes our lives much easier.

4) Day #3 of working out! Yay for me.

5) Bummed I have to leave at 6am for Florida on Sunday (for work). This minimizes my weekend to 1 day.

6) I feel clutter is everywhere. We live in a small house with not a lot of storage space and now with all of the Christmas gifts we got.... we need to clean out. Especially my clothes. They are overflowing and I don't wear hardly any of them. Goal is to get this done today/tomorrow.

7) Excited for 2010. I feel good things on the horizon! Happy Friday

1 comments:

  1. I totally understand the space issue. Everything has its perfect spot and then you add Christmas stuff to the pile...

    ReplyDelete