Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Worst wife ever!

So we started our house search and the first round of houses we saw was on Tuesday (I think we looked at about 8 houses). Anyways, Adam has his "life" in a notebook he takes with him everywhere. His schedule, notes, random info, banking stuff, etc. So when I say his life is in there... I am not joking around.

Tuesday's house shopping goes something like this: jump in the car- all the notes to the houses are in this notebook. He hands it to me, so I can add our notes about each house on there. I take it around with me all day.... so I think. So today Adam asks me where the notebook is. I have no clue. We look everywhere we can think of in the house- check the car three times. No notebook. Adam has a minor freak out and I assure him that it is not a big deal because I am sure we left it at one of the houses we looked at. Well, we just got back from re-looking through all the houses we looked at yesterday. Still no notebook. I am flabbergasted right now at where it could be.

We even decided on the way home that Tyson my have pulled it under a couch or something. Well, literally we have looked EVERYWHERE and I can't for the life of me remember when/where I had it last. So yes, I am the worst wife ever and I feel awful about it.

I love you Adam- I promise it was an accident :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment