Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Lied

I need to stop blogging about houses. Long story short, one of the houses we looked at that was completely rennovated dropped down in price. Therefore, we are making an offer on that house and backing out of the gingerbread house.... more to come :) I know, I know......

This one is a smarter choice now with the new pricing and only 1 block away from the gingerbread house (which we were going to rennovate the kitchen and basement in)- this one is already complete and now affordable for us.

PS- this is totally frowned upon in the real estate world to do. I feel horrible, but at the end of the day, we have to do the smartest thing for us at the time. I never lie, but in this case we might have to lie (ex: I am getting transferred for my job, we couldn't get financing, etc.) yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment