Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My 15 minutes of fame..... kind of

The day started as any other usual Saturday. Lounging around, and getting ready for the KSU bball game. I checked my email and BOOM there it was- the following email:




Hey Miss Emily-
I hope you and Adam are doing great! I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know a local wedding magazine is using your images for their cover! It was this shot:




Classic. Beautiful.
This makes you officially famous, and I thought you should know:) If I can get my hands on one, I'll send it your way. The magazine might use a couple of other images from your wedding as well...we'll see.
Talk to you later- hope all is well!
JessicaRoark
http://www.epagafoto.com/http://www.epagafoto.blogspot.com/913.486.0228

Kind of fun right?! Well, I don't know which publication it is but it is being printed up this week, so all you KC girls- can you keep an eye out and try to grab a copy for me if you happen to see one??

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!! I am not at all surprised! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you find out what magazine it is and order it from them directly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!! I will be on the look out fo rit :) You look gorgeous...so duh this would be published!!!

    ReplyDelete