Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quick Tyson story

So you all know that Tyson will eat anything. Well, last night I was steaming broccoli for dinner..... so I cut the florets off the stock and left it laying on the counter. Tyson grabs it off the counter and I am expecting him to just spit it out because obviously he won't think it tastes good. I mean, it is a 6 inch ling, 2 inch think chunk. So I go about making dinner and didn't really pay attention to Tyson until I turned around and he had eaten the entire stock!!!!!! The only thing left were a few crumbles of green left on the ground.

So it is official, he will eat ANYTHING! I don't even have a picture because there was literally hardly anything left of this.

1 comments:

  1. Broccoli is a favorite of Ivy's as well. Who would have thought?!? I mean, it does smell really terrible. Which is, I guess, the appeal.

    ReplyDelete