Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This may be common sense- so someone fill me in

Since moving to Denver (Mountain Time Zone) I cannot figure out the TV schedule. Everything is advertised as eastern/central time ex: 8/7c..... well, TV schedule makers- when is the show on MOUNTAIN TIME beeeooottchhhes.

Unless I am missing something, I feel like there is no order to this. Sometime my shows are on the same time as central, sometimes later. So if anybody knows the answer to this question.... PLEASE fill me in.

2 comments:

  1. I have the SAME problem... I think mountain time just falls into a catch all category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right - it is totally befuddling. Sometimes you just subtract an hour from the central time zone, and other times the show is on exactly when they say it is. There should be a law.

    Great to see you at Kate's wedding -- you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete