Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quarter Life Crisis!

I turn 25 here in a few weeks and I feel as though I am at a standstill in what I should do with my life. I kinda like my job, I have the ultimate flexibility, I get awesome perks..... BUT it is not something I want to do for the rest of my life and to make matters worse, I don't think I would want to be promoted to the next step up because my life would consist of travelling ALL the time (and therefore it is extremely hard to get motivated in my day to day).

My company is based out of Scottsdale, AZ and there are several other positions I would want if I lived there, but I don't and I don't really want to move there. So with this being said. I need to figure this out semi soon. So any words of advice you all may have.... I am all ears!

On a different note:
Some exciting news is..... we are officially going to start the house-hunt! We are going to start casually looking and I have a feeling it will take awhile because Denver housing prices are INSANE. But with my own, personal real estate guru (Adam)... hopefully we can find a good deal!

2 comments: