Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Giving thanks

Do you ever have those times in your life when you feel like everything is going well, and it seems almost too good to be true? Well, I feel like that now- the problem is I keep thinking that something is bound to go wrong. So what do you think? Do you think your luck runs out at some point in time?

We live in a beautiful, active, laid back city. I have an amazing husband, cute dog, good job, finally a dependable car, cute rental house, we are house hunting, Larry and Becky just moved here this weekend- so our social life is on the rise even more, we have great families and friends... and pretty much there is not a lot I would change right now about my predicament. So with all this being said- I want to thank the Lord for his blessings and here is to a good start of 2010!

1 comments: