Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Great Day

Woke up at 4am for 6am flight
Somehow between putting my suitcase in one end of the security screener and getting it out of the other side, my handle broke (which means I had to carry it, not roll it the rest of the day)
Land in Tampa, drive 1hr 40 mins to find out the person I was meeting with could not meet with me
Drive 1 hr in the WRONG direction, realize I was driving in the wrong direction, drive back that hour and then the other 2 hours I needed to drive to reach my hotel.
It is upper 80's and really hot here too. I forgot what it was like to be in humidity. And it will probably make my face break out. Florida and I are in a fight right now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Em! I saw the movie, "Up in the Air" the other day and thought of you and all your travels. If you haven't seen it yet, you should, you can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can at least layout? Sending you happy thoughts... :)

    ReplyDelete