Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Infuriating

Is that the way you spell it?

Anyways, we all have those times in our lives where the smallest thing can set us off. I just had one... the story goes like this:
I am on my way to Ft. Lauderdale. I had an amazing weekend and like usual am so sad to leave again because I feel like I have no life. I filed my expense report yesterday and it was approved by my manager this morning.
I check my email on my lay-over to find this:

Status last changed by: Crystal Hall
Expense Report Name: wks 5.10-5.21.10
Report Total: $1,510.06
Amount Due Employee: $1,482.16
Amount Approved: $1,482.16
Amount Paid: $0.00
Approval Status: Approved Payment Status: Authorized

See the discrepancy? So I log on to the system to see what the problem was with the 29ish dollar difference, only to find out that my Avis car rental did not get approved because GPS rental is not allowed... so they basically deducted the cost from the total.
This PISSES me off. Why? Because I expense a rental car EVERY week with a GPS. If they are not going to approve my GPS rental, then do they want to buy me one to take with me? Probably not... mapquest is not really an option because I typically can't print stuff out spur of the moment, plus my plans are always changing throughout the day and hello people... I do not live in Florida or Massachusetts... so approve the freaking GPS or else I might unleash a world of furry on you....

Happy Monday to all!

1 comments:

  1. Em you need to see my blogpost today for a good laugh! Hope it helps your day a little! You definitely have the craziest/hardest job out there but you are kicking its ass keep it up!

    ReplyDelete