Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

I know, I know

I know, I suck at blogging right now. It is literally impossible to fit everything I need to into the day + blog. I am currently taking over part of the Florida territory. So now, I am traveling to Mass and Florida every week. I got to spend Thursday and Friday in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami with Greg, so lets just say... i ate like a KING (or Queen, I should say). McCormick and Schmidts, Smith & Wollensky, etc. every meal. I feel fat, but it was worth it. So good.
Next week, I will be in Boston at the Mon- Wed and Florida Wed night- Friday. poor Adam.

Anyways, I have NOTHING to say. But I will leave you with this... have you seen the cell phones popping the popcorn videos on youtube? Well, we were out to lunch with a lobbyist this week and I was tell him about this. He then forwarded me this video today.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2008/07/09/carroll.cellphone.popcorn.cnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment