Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best moment of my life

Thank the lord for camera phones... because I had completely forgotten about this amazing story I am about to share. Luckily, I accidentally hit the camera button on my phone and this picture popped up which leads me into my story.
We went to Tanners with some friends over Christmas. Adam had some drinks and I drove us home. Our friend Blake came along with us, just to spend some more time with Adam before he headed home for the night.
We walk into the kitchen, the three of us are standing around the Griffins island in the kitchen just chatting away, when I see Adam reach over and grab a handful of something and pop them into his mouth.
Two seconds later, I realize what he just put in his mouth..... DOG FOOD!!!!!!! Yes! Right as he is crunching down... I yell "THAT'S DOG FOOD!" Adam's eyes get about the size of golf balls as he realizes what I just said. He runs to the sink and starts spitting and washing out his mouth.

Someone has set a bowl of dog food up on the counter, where typically a bowl of nuts or candy sits... so Adam, not even thinking, took a big, fat handful and popped them into his mouth. Blake and I were literally DYING for the next 5 minutes.
My husband ate dog food. Best moment of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment