Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011!

In 2011, I want to: (ordered from least important to more important!)

1) Wear more lip color!

I am looking dull, Nikki is looking glamorous.

2) Change up my hair styles more. Instead of straight and down, switch it up a bit! I got a new curling iron for Christmas to hopefully help me with this....


Boring Hair (1)

Boring Hair (2)

Boring Hair (3)
3) To work harder at my day job and at BumblePost. New year- there is money to be made!

Or grow a money tree...

4) Be a better listener, be a better speaker. Meaning, not rambling while in conversation and give people my full attention when they are speaking.

5) Get BumblePost off the ground!!! We are sooooo close! Say a little prayer for us...

6) Continue to grow my relationships. Especially with Adam and the Lord. I need to make Church a priority!

7) Fix my blog! Change the background and make it look somewhat cute! (This should have been listed in items 1-3).

Here's to a great 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment