Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ready to get buzzed?

Tomorrow we launch our first marketing campaign for BumblePost, Called BumblePostBuzz (don't try to URL for this today- we are double checking for bugs). I am pretty excited just to get something LIVE! Tomorrow is Feb. 1, we are launching March 1, assuming everything goes smoothly. We start testing a week from tomorrow (so don't be surprised if any of you get an email from me inviting you to be part of our test group- we are still debating how many we want for this group).

I have officially reached the point where I am overly excited and overly nervous at the same time. Like I could puke from nervousness right now. We are making sure we have everything set to go (accounting-wise) and we are approaching the final countdown.... hard work, lots of time and effort and though I hope launching will give us some of our lives back, I have a feeling that it is only going to get busier!

Cheers to taking a chance :)

3 comments:

  1. yay! good luck, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is all about taking chances!! Can't wait to see Bumble Post in action. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete