Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Randomness- I know, weird.

First off, pardon my last post. I just re-read it and it is way to serious for hump day. At the point in time I posted, I was just in thinking mode (and only Adam truly knows what that is like...). Anyways, onto what this post is really about.... nothing- just my ramblings!

1) Tyson has a habit of carrying things around and hiding them places. For instance, Nikki was over the other night- she was leaving and said "I thought I brought my gloves in" we both looked around, didn't see them, so figured she left them in the car. I go upstairs to get in bed and what do I find? Her gloves buried in the covers. This happens constantly at our house! If I leave my suitcase on the floor for a few days, when I FINALLY unpack I typically find a toy or two of Tyson's in there. I have found a bone in Adam's sock drawer, bra in my office, socks in the bed, socks in the cushions of the couch, etc, etc ,etc.

2) I am definitely becoming a Crossfit coach. I start an intership program in February and I am pretty excited about it.

3) I am going to learn how to snowboard ASAP! At the end of the season, I am going to pick which one I am going to stick with and by a nice set of skis or a board.... please let it be boarding (I am just not a natural skier).

4) Tyson has started a habit of sitting on my lap while I am working. He is doing it right now. All 65 lbs of him. It is really annoying, but too cute to make him get off. Dang.

Thats all for now.

1 comments: